Baseball Concessions Manager – Durham Bulls Baseball Club
POSITION: Baseball Concessions Manager
JOB NUMBER: 1100
COMPANY: Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc.
DIVISION/DEPARTMENT: Durham Bulls Baseball Club – Concessions
DESCRIPTION: Seeking person to be responsible for overseeing permanent stands and portable/sublet locations, as well as vending department. This individual will oversee warehouse manager, non-profit groups and dozens of seasonal positions. Duties include –
• Supervise concessions/non-profit and vending personnel, train employees in company procedures; schedule employees/non-profit groups, ensuring adequate staffing.
• Ensure adequate levels of product by continual supervision of stock levels.
• Ensure concession stands are set up for each business day.
• Prepare various sales and operational reports as required; analyze product usage.
• Ensure that proper sanitation procedures are followed.
• Uphold and enforce hospitality standards through daily reminders, training, observation, follow-up; investigate food quality and service complaints, log service recovery issues.
• Maintain positive client and customer relations.
• Prepare various operational reports.
A Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management/Food Service or equivalent work experience is required. Must have three to five years good working knowledge of concession procedures, familiarity with standard food and beverage equipment, as well as experience with inventory control systems. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are necessary as well as the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must be a skilled supervisor with strong leadership and team-building skills. This position requires standing for long periods of time and the ability to lift 50 lbs. or more. All candidates must apply online at http://www.capitolbroadcasting.com/careers/. EOE M/F All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
It is the policy of the company to be fair and impartial in all relations with employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, age, sex, military status, national origin, physical/mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law.