Baseball Hospitality & Catering Manager – Durham Bulls Baseball Club
POSITION: Baseball Hospitality & Catering Manager
JOB NUMBER: 1099
COMPANY: Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc.
DIVISION/DEPARTMENT: Durham Bulls Baseball Club – Concessions
DESCRIPTION: Seeking person to be responsible for overseeing catering for our picnic, Club and Suite areas. This individual will oversee dozens of seasonal positions. Duties include –
• Supervising catering personnel, train employees in company procedures; schedule employees, ensuring adequate staffing.
• Ensure adequate level of product by continual supervision of stock levels.
• Successfully plan all food & beverage, rentals, and equipment needed for all catering functions.
• Ensure that proper sanitation procedures are followed.
• Uphold and enforce hospitality standards through daily reminders, training, observations, follow-up; investigate food quality and service complaints, log service recovery issues.
• Support the sales team charged with revenue growth.
A Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management/Food Service or equivalent work experience is required. Must have three to five years good working knowledge of banquet and catering procedures, familiarity with standard food and beverage equipment, as well as experience with inventory control systems. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are necessary as well as the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must be a skilled supervisor with strong leadership and team-building skills. This position requires standing for long periods of time and the ability to lift 50 lbs. or more. All candidates must apply online at http://www.capitolbroadcasting.com/careers/. EOE M/F All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
It is the policy of the company to be fair and impartial in all relations with employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, age, sex, military status, national origin, physical/mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law.