Concessions Manager, Berry Center and Pridgeon Stadium – Cypress-Fairbanks ISD
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred;
2. Minimum of two (2) years experience in concessions sales management of an arena and stadium or similar venue(s);
3. Minimum of three years of experience managing staff, inventory control and budgeting;
4. Attend and pass the Harris County Sanitation Certification Class required by departmental guidelines. Ability to comply with food handling procedures established and maintains sanitation standards at or above level set by the department.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Annual Contract: 250 days
$53,715 (BA 3)
Salary Range (based on experience) as set by the Board of Trustees for the school year 2015-2016
1. Manage the concessions, vending and merchandise operations for events at Berry Center Arena and Stadium and Pridgeon Stadium.
2. Organizing, monitoring and execution of food and beverage operation to ensure quality and customer service/satisfaction.
3. Manage concessions menus. This includes proposing new ideas, monitoring food cost of current and proposed items.
4. Manage the preparation, distribution and service of food and beverages to stands.
5. Work with the warehouse staff to order needed products for the concessions and vending operations.
6. Maintain and perform physical inventory of product and supplies.
7. Hire and train new staff as needed. This includes hourly, part-time and non for profit sales groups.
8. Maintain concessions stands in a clean and sanitary fashion. This includes daily, pre and post season cleaning.
9. Responsible distributing funds, verifying and depositing money for events.
10. Assist in preparation of bids for food products.
11. Responsible for all cash handling including preparing event banks, depositing funds, ordering change and managing backup safe funds.
12. Assist the Food and Beverage manage in preparing food and beverage bids and the yearly budget.
13. Manage sale of merchandise (t-shirts, hats, books, music) for events.
14. Comply with appropriate operational procedures and safety standards in the use of all equipment.
15. Attend the Sanitation Certification Class required by district guidelines. Comply with food handling procedures and maintain sanitation standards at or above level set by the department. Comply with district safety standards. Report job related accidents and/or injuries to immediate supervisor within 24 hours of the incident.
16. Support the Berry Center with regular and reliable attendance.
17. Perform other duties as assigned by the Food and Beverage Manager and/or facility General Manager.
Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays in all seasons and conditions. Ability to lift 60 pounds.
All district employees must use good body mechanics and follow safe working procedures including infection control. The employee must report any unsafe condition to a manager or supervisor and demonstrate no on-the-job injuries due to a lack of good safety practices. On-the-job accidents must be reported immediately to the manager or supervisor and an accident report complete.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
October 2, 2015 or until filled
All applications will be reviewed.
Not all applicants will be interviewed.
Hiring Managers may choose to email you regarding this application. Please monitor your email regularly for any communication.
BECOME AN ADMINISTRATOR WITH CFISD:
JOB CONTACT INFORMATION:
Name: Nicole Williamson
Title: Food and Beverage Operations Manager, Berry Center