Concessions Cook-Durham Bulls Baseball Club
POSITION: Baseball Concessions Cook
JOB NUMBER: 1097
COMPANY: Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc.
DIVISION/DEPARTMENT: Durham Bulls Baseball Club – Concessions
DESCRIPTION: Seeking person to be responsible for the overall food service operation, including all concessions and catering. This individual will oversee warehouse manager, non-profit groups and dozens of seasonal positions. Duties include –
• Preparing food to specifications before and during events
• Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
• Cooks all food to proper specifications in a timely manner.
• Utilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as: knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills, ovens, etc.
• Ensures proper food temperatures are maintained and food is stored correctly.
• Ensures freshness and quality of all menu items.
• Packages all products to proper specifications.
• Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and according to proper guidelines.
• Keeps workstation and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
• Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation regulations.
• Sets up and operates kitchen equipment.
• Uses waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage sheet.
Two to three years of experience in back-of-the-house foodservice with operational knowledge of kitchen equipment, cooking techniques, as well as food preparation and sanitation regulations required. Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and team-building skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment. This position requires standing for long periods of time and the ability to lift 50 lbs. or more. All candidates must apply online at http://www.capitolbroadcasting.com/careers/. EOE M/F All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
It is the policy of the company to be fair and impartial in all relations with employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, age, sex, military status, national origin, physical/mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law.