Food & Beverage Director – Atlanta Braves Spring Training (North Port, FL)
To be responsible for the overall food service operation, including all concessions and catering. Including the overall organization, sanitation, and stocking levels of all concession stands, portable stands, and hospitality venues. Duties include –
* Creates and develops menus, beverage lists and prices, and is responsible for the selection of product, linens, uniforms, and décor used within the property’s concession and catering areas.
* Responsible for purchasing products to fill requests; ensure accurate quantities of food and beverages are ordered as specified by the menu created.
* Establishes and maintains systems and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, preparing and serving of food and related products, as well as ensuring working condition of all food service equipment.
* Hiring, training, scheduling directing 200+ seasonal concession employees including managers, in addition to overseeing non-profit groups
* Investigate food quality and service complaints.
* Establish and meet department budgets, monitor food and labor costs on a daily basis, monthly inventory reporting and ensuring the cleanliness and code compliance of all food venues.
* Other related duties as required
A minimum of five years management experience in multi-unit food and beverage operations is required; previous stadium/arena related experience of similar size or larger venue and scope preferred. Must have experience with operational financial management accountability and budgeting. Must have excellent communication, and supervisory skills with the ability to analyze data and make decisions. This position requires standing for long periods of time and the ability to lift 50 lbs. or more, Restaurant, Food Service management or related field is preferred. Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required. Must be willing to work extended hours including weekends and holidays.
All applicant should submit their resume and cover letter to:
Atlanta Braves Spring Training
P.O. Box 7640
North Port, FL 34290