Concessions Manager, Greer Theater – Pittsburgh, PA
Company: CULINAIRE; Greer Cabaret Theater
Address: 655 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Contact: John Szymanski, Area General Manager – Food and Beverage Services
Are you a self-motivated, service-oriented professional with a true passion for the hospitality industry and for the arts? Are you looking to join a nationally recognized, innovative, stable company that offers a creative and entrepreneurial work environment with opportunities for career growth and advancement? If this describes you, apply now!
We’re looking for a Concessions Manager whom shares our values and passion for industry to lead our concessions department within several prestigious performing arts center in the Pittsburgh area! This is a recently awarded partnership with CULINAIRE and we are looking to build a team that demonstrates determination, creativity and the overall appetite for hospitality and the arts!
Your responsibilities will include:
· Responsible for the overall financial success of all concessions
· Develop and maintain positive working relationship with our client and build staff especially in developing per performance concessions sales plans
· Ensure strict compliance with cash handling procedures and reconciliation of the daily receipts and publish nightly sales reports
· Must ensure that opening and closing duties have been successfully completed
· Manages with entrepreneurial mindset while focusing on building and improving the business and patron experience
· Establish and maintain a professional environment
· Ensure and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
· Effective hiring, positive motivation, training and development
· Manage the proper inventory of the concession, as well as stocking and restocking stand as needed, and initiate action to improve product
· Recommends and implements menu selection and pricing
· Develops new concepts to increase existing revenue sources and concession sales and implements approved concepts
· Manage the daily cleaning of all concessions locations and equipment including any cooking machinery
· Oversees proper maintenance and repair of concessions equipment
· Ensure health safety compliance and standards
· Ensures that all team members follow the alcohol compliancy best practices and in compliance with liquor regulations and implements TIPS training
· Produce monthly forecast of performance to budget and plan
· Manage the day’s receipts and transporting of all money to the appropriate location.
· Track revenue and labor on a daily basis
· Complete any and all assignments and projects as directed by the GM and Director of Operations
What we’re looking for:
· Five years prior experience with proven track record in a similar facility
· College Degree
· Alcohol Beverage Training and CPR certified
· Will work flexible hours (i.e. weekends, evening)
· Extremely organized and plans accordingly
· Strong communication skills and be able to speak, read and write English fluently
· Possess excellent supervisory skills
· Computer proficient
CULINAIRE offers our associates an entrepreneurial atmosphere with continued growth and leadership opportunities along with a competitive base salary and monthly bonus program rewarding successful performance. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401K with company match and paid time off.
We provide high quality food and beverage management services to a very diverse collection of national accounts to include cultural landmarks, hospitals, hotels, restaurant, special event venues, theaters and zoos. While out portfolio is diverse, the one constant in every operation that we manage is out total commitment to our associates to put their career path, safety and success as top priority, and to our client to provide top quality food product and service to our customers and guests.
CULINAIRE is a drug free environment, EOE and E-Verify Employer.