Concessions Supervisor – South Bend Cubs MiLB – Professional Sports Catering, powered by Levy Restaurants
Professional Sports Catering, powered by Levy Restaurants, is a food service company specializing in concessions and catering operations at minor league baseball stadiums across the country. Launched in 2006, PSC serves the needs of minor league baseball clubs who want to outsource their food business to a partner who shares their core values: taking care of their customers and providing high quality food and beverage products.
While only 10 years old, PSC already runs all concession and catering operations at 30 minor league baseball and Spring Training teams around the country. In each of these markets, PSC makes the ballpark the best restaurant in town.
Additionally, with an expanding client list and a proven business plan, our entrepreneurial company offers exciting growth opportunities to any strong-performing candidate.
The Concessions Supervisor is responsible for the overall organization, sanitation, and stocking levels of all concession stands and portable stands. He/She is directly responsible for maintaining proper inventory levels, product ordering, and equipment maintenance for the food service operation prior to and during events. Additionally, this person will schedule and direct part-time concession employees including managers, non-profit groups and warehouse staff during game day operations. The Concessions Supervisor will directly report to the Director of Food and Beverage.
This is a full-time seasonal paid position starting in May, 2016 and lasting through the end of the baseball season in early September. The candidate will be required to work a full time schedule that includes regular office hours (Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm), all home games, and any other events held at the ballpark pertaining to food service. This schedule varies and includes nights, weekends, and holidays.
The Concessions Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
• Recruiting, hiring, scheduling, managing, and training of 100+ concession/portable, warehouse employees and non-profit groups
• Event administrative duties- post game civic group evaluations, stand manager and customer feedback forms, time sheets, inventory control sheets, uniform distribution and receipt
• Attending weekly foodservice/sales dept. meetings to discuss and prepare for upcoming events
• Directly responsible for post-event inventory reconciliation with all stand managers and portable managers
• Event management of warehouse operations and all warehouse employees. This includes maintaining proper staff levels and security controls, as well as delivering product to locations in a timely fashion and keeping accurate inventory distribution records
• Monitoring, meeting and communicating all health codes and liquor control laws
• Daily pre-game checks and repairs as needed, including stocking levels, radio distribution and inventory control sheets, on all concession and portable equipment to ensure proper sanitation on all portable locations and stands
• Compiling purchase and sales information for end of season reports and annual budgets
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined- Seasonal Salary
TO APPLY: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume.