Director of Concessions – Levy Restaurants
Director of Concessions
Posted: May 2014
As a Director of Concessions with Levy Restaurants, you will be responsible for leading your department in executing “The Levy Difference” through operations, financials and human resources. Successful performance is measured by consistent delivery of balanced results through our systems, methods and procedures from the perspective of all our guests and partners. From hiring, training and developing team members to ensuring show-quality standards are maintained at all times, you will be responsible representing Levy Restaurants and our Partners by communicating our philosophies and culture to all you come in contact with. It will be your responsibility to make all concessions business decisions in adherence with either your Director of Operations and/or General Manager while overseeing your manager(s).
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Direct the concessions department including managers, hourly team members, non-profit volunteers and subcontractors to meet company standards and exceed guest expectations.
• Oversee the training of concessions team members and non-profit volunteers on day-to-day operations and procedures; ensure proper staffing for all events.
• Manage inventory to maintain appropriate par levels and turn rates.
• Ensure concessions locations are set and ready for business prior to doors on day of events, adjust to the business during events as needed.
• Prepare various sales and operational reports as required; analyze product usage and make recommendations to improve.
• Create, drive and accomplish strategic goals for the department through analysis, innovation and analytics.
• Maintain assigned areas for proper safety and sanitation compliance.
• Create legendary experiences for the guests and clients; resolve service issues quickly and follow up as needed.
Basic, Preferred Qualifications:
• 3+ years management experience in restaurant, hotel or hospitality food service is required.
• Proven leadership and performance record of success in a fast-paced QSR or concessions environment is preferred.
• ServSafe, local and state regulatory certificates or the ability to obtain required.
• Proficient communication skills (verbally and in writing).
• Bachelor’s degree (Hospitality, Business or related field) is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please Contact: Stephen Hong at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply