Food and Beverage Manager – Collegiate Concessions at Fifth Third Bank Stadium
Food and Beverage Manager – Collegiate Concessions at Fifth Third Bank Stadium (formerly known as Kennesaw State University Stadium).
Premier Events, LLC – Full time
This bright, energetic and resourceful team player will manage all affairs as related to the execution of Premier Event’s concession management contract with Fifth Third Bank Stadium (formerly known as Kennesaw State University Stadium). This individual will manage food and beverage planning, inventory control, staffing and provide day of show concessions management during events. This team member will also coordinate food vendor and marketplace booking for the company’s various festival projects.
Venue Concessions Management
• Works with the company’s Venue Operations Manager to establish standard operating procedure for the venue’s concession operations.
• Oversee day to day affairs/operations at the venue including maintaining regular hours at the venue, attendance at regularly stated venue and company meetings and working a minimum of 1 day a week at the company’s corporate office in West Midtown.
• Responsible for budget and profitability of venue’s concessions operations. Works with Venue Operations Manager to develop financial objectives consistent with company objectives. Provides measures to standardize portions, control food/ beverage inventory and labor costs.
• Oversee concessions plan development, capital expenditure requests and recommending new initiatives to streamline operations and maximize profitability while ensuring the highest possible quality of food and beverage service.
• Manage all Food and Beverage staff. A familiarity with all job functions of servers, bartenders, concessions, and support personnel is essential. Oversees hourly associates including hiring, training, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and termination. Ensure associates adhere to company standards and procedures.
• Manage the cleaning and maintenance of all concessions equipment and operational areas.
• Coordinate inventory management system for all required supplies, paper goods and products including but not limited to ordering, receiving, returns and invoice approvals.
• Coordinate participation of third party food/restaurant partners in event day execution.
• Serve as liaison with local health department to schedule and oversee all health department inspections. Ensures that standards are met to ensure exceptional reviews.
• Provides day of show management for all venue events.
• Manages day of show concessions financial activities including adherence to company’s stated cash control system, processing/troubleshooting credit card processing and compiling post show reports and financials.
• Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Restaurant, Foodservice Management, or related field is preferred but not required
• Minimum of 4 years management experience in a concessions environment, preferably in a college sports and entertainment venue of significant size and scope. Prior food service operations experience preferred.
• Familiarity with standard food and beverage equipment, inventory, cost control, and purchasing.
• Self-starter, initiative to develop and improve processes and output.
• Exceptional project management skills with ability to multitask multiple projects simultaneously.
• Team player with ability to work internally and externally to achieve objectives.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
• Weekend and weeknight hours will be required with comp time flexibility.
• Ability to continuously stand or walk. Ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally. Ability to work in outdoor weather environment.
Send resume, references and salary requirements to:
ATTN: HIRING MANAGER
1825 MacArthur Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30318
Via e-mail: email@example.com
Deadline to apply: February 14th , 2014