Suites and Club Chef – Bull City Hospitality- Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc.
POSITION: Suites and Club Chef
JOB NUMBER: 1315
DIVISION/DEPARTMENT: Bull City Hospitality, Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc.
LOCATION: Raleigh, NC
POSTED: February 4, 2016
CLOSING: February 18, 2016
DESCRIPTION: Seeking person to be responsible for managing/overseeing production, operation, and sanitation aspects of all culinary and stewarding operations throughout facility. Duties and responsibilities include –
* Provide people and product focused hands on management of day to day operations of all food outlet kitchens. Implements and enforces all departmental and organizational policies and procedures. Assures staff compliance with all standards, policies and procedures.
* Plan innovative menus, maintaining financial responsibility for the menu mix. Analyze menu and food costs and the preparation of cost and quality efficient menus/specials. Prepare reports regarding food and menu analysis.
* Oversees inventory management to assure all outlets are adequately supplied at all times. Performs periodic inventory. Requisitioning and Purchasing. Maintains effective vendor relationships.
* Oversees the sanitation standards of all kitchens to assure compliance with local health department standards and company standards.
* Provide efficient service and quality products by maintaining positive customer and client relations through effective communication and prudent financial practices.
* Maintain cost as it pertains to labor and operating supplies while working within budgeted guidelines.
* Ensure that all equipment is in proper operational condition and is cleaned on a regular basis.
* Exhibit leadership for all direct reports though consistent communication, commendations and disciplinary action for all associates related to the culinary department
The ideal candidate will have a culinary degree or have graduated from a certified apprenticeship program with a minimum of 2-3 years management experience in the contract foodservice industry, preferably in premium services, catering and concessions environment for a sports and entertainment venue. A proven track record in improving kitchen efficiencies, quality, and food and labor costs; knowledge of kitchen sanitation, operation and maintenance of kitchen equipment; and strong customer service skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management are essential. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment required. Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including nights, weekends and holidays. This position requires standing for long periods of time and the ability to lift 40 lbs. or more. A pre-employment drug screening is required. All candidates must apply online at https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=capitolbci&jobId=774368928_12352&lang=en_US .
EOE M/F All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
It is the policy of the company to be fair and impartial in all relations with employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, age, sex, military status, national origin, physical/mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law.