Vice President for Food and Beverage Services – The Bigelow Companies, Inc.
A major sports and entertainment complex in the Eastern US seeks a Vice President for Food and Beverage Services. The VP will be responsible for directing the Premium Club, Suite, and Catering operations and the Quick Service operations, including Concessions, Branded Subcontractors, Bars, and In-Seat Services. The multimillion-dollar operation has a diverse workforce of approximately thirty full-time and 700 part-time employees that this individual would supervise.
The in-house food and beverage operation is responsible for enhancing the fan experience while growing the business’ sales and profitability.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
– Diverse food and beverage operations background, preferably from recreation, sports, and entertainment venue operations and/or restaurant, catering, or hotel/hospitality industry.
– Ability to implement premier customer services and systems, producing quality services, menus, and processes.
– Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching, and diverse staff development abilities.
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
– Able to work long hours, weekends, and evenings.
– Self-motivated, working without a food and beverage professional above them.
– Proven track record of solid results and cost-effective solutions.
– Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume with salary requirements to Chris Bigelow, The Bigelow Companies, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org, 239-234-2502.