NATO President and CEO, John Fithian, recently sent an email to colleagues within NAC to inform them of yet another attempt to encourage movie patrons to sneak food and beverage into theatres. The notifications triggered letters to the editor and publisher of HGTV Magazine from both Fithian and NAC Executive Vice President, Dan Borschke. Click […]
Join Now and become a member of the top food and beverage concession leaders in the recreation and leisure time industry!
- Ovations Gregosky Announces Retirement September 30, 2014
- NATO and NAC Combat Theatre Smuggling September 29, 2014
- EPA Proposed Regulation on Refrigerants and Insulation September 19, 2014
- Government Relations Update: EPA Proposed Regulation on Refrigerants and Insulation September 19, 2014
- Lapidus Classic Moves to Bali Hai September 18, 2014