Two industry associations have recently submitted comments to the EPA committee chair regarding a US EPA Proposed Regulation on Refrigerants and Insulation to Protect the Stratospheric Ozone. NAC Members and other interested parties are asked to do likewise. Under this proposed rule, various hydro fluorocarbons and blends that were previously listed as acceptable alternatives to […]
Join Now and become a member of the top food and beverage concession leaders in the recreation and leisure time industry!
- NAC Expo Travels to Scottsdale in 2017 October 17, 2014
- Government Relations Update: SNAP Comments Due October 20 October 16, 2014
- New AMC Complex in Chicago Loop October 7, 2014
- Ovations Gregosky Announces Retirement September 30, 2014
- NATO and NAC Combat Theatre Smuggling September 29, 2014