Expensive calorie count mandate set to begin on May 5. Is delay or repeal possible? FDA enforcement of its absurd rules governing mandatory calorie menu labeling, passed in 2010 as part of Obamacare, is set to begin on May 5, after years of delays. In 2015, the FDA delayed implementing the rules until December 2016, […]
Join Now and become a member of the top food and beverage concession leaders in the recreation and leisure time industry!
- Senior Manager of Concessions , Gillette Stadium April 26, 2017
- In Memory – Mark Hamilton April 25, 2017
- Gold Medal Announces New Vice President of Engineering April 25, 2017
- Government Relations Update: Enforcement Looms of FDA’s Menu Labeling Regulations April 25, 2017
- Food Ethnographer, June Jo Lee to Speak at Expo April 24, 2017