Concession & Hospitality Expo Rate Extended
The National Association of Concessionaires (NAC) has announced that it will extend the special early discounted rates to attend The Concession & Hospitality Expo until June 30. The Expo will be held on July 15-18, 2014 at the Denver Marriott City Center in Denver, Colorado. Attendees are encouraged to take advantage of this early rate and register now to save as much as $150 per registration. As of July 1, the rates will revert to the regular amount.
If you have not yet made plans for your accommodations at the Marriott, NAC recommends that you move quickly since rooms are becoming sparse. Both EXPO and Hotel registration are available at: www.naconline.org.
Some of the highlights of the 2014 Concession & Hospitality EXPO:
• State of the Industry Presentations from representatives from NATO, IAVM, NAMA and NAC
• Debut of the NAC Member Concession Industry Survey Data
• New Product Presentations from first-time EXPO vendors
• 90 Food, Beverage and Service Suppliers ready to show their wares – 25 new vendors in 2014
• Venue Specific Break-Out Sessions
• Government Relations Panel addressing legislative and regulatory issues of the day
• Star-studded discussion on Food, Beverage and Nutrition trends
• Opening Night Party and NAC Silent Auction
• Venue Tours to the Denver Zoo and Mile High Flea Market
• Evening Festivities at Howl at the Moon and the Blue Sky Grill at the Pepsi Center
• Pre-EXPO CCM Class
• Community Project benefiting the USO
• And as always……much, much more
About NAC: The National Association of Concessionaires, founded in 1944, is the trade association for the recreation and leisure-time food and beverage concessions industry. Members are comprised of the owners and operators of facilities such as: Movie Theatres, Stadiums & Arenas, Zoos & Aquariums, Colleges & Universities, Foodservice Contractors, Park & Recreation Departments, Amusement Parks & Family Entertainment Centers, Ice and Roller Skating Rinks, Racetracks, Bowling Centers, Outdoor facilities, Convention centers and Performing Arts Centers. Our members also are the companies that provide products and services to these facilities, including: Suppliers, Equipment Manufacturers, Popcorn Processors, Jobber Distributors, Consultants and Brokers.
For more information:
Chris Dammann, Director of Communications
Category: News Releases