The National Association of Concessionaires (NAC) is pleased to partner with Lifestyle Health Plans to provide members with a unique health benefits program designed to address the underlying causes of the rise in healthcare costs for both employer and employee alike – employee health behaviors. Lifestyle Health Plans is an ACA-compliant, wellness-inspired group health benefit program that can save your company money while addressing the health and wellness of your employees.
Lifestyle Health Plans offers the following key features:
• Level-funded major medical plan designs, underwritten by “A” rated carriers
• Premium savings averaging 5-40% with Association-negotiated pricing
• Integrated wellness incentives and cash-rewards
• Up to a $500 deductible credit available to all wellness participants
• Innovative prescription, concierge telemedicine, outpatient lab and diabetic
• supply benefits
• Access to preferred pricing for dental and vision benefits for sponsoring employers
• (minimum of 4 enrolled employees required for standard coverage)
• (underwriting and full applications required for every group)
To learn more about how Lifestyle Health Plans can work for you and take advantage of NAC-negotiated pricing, feel free to contact Scott Madura directly at (312) 217-2181 or email@example.com.
Category: News Releases