Position: Assistant Director of Food Services
Company: Mile High Flea Market
Location: Henderson, Colorado
Mile High Flea Market, the Rocky Mountain region’s premier outdoor shopping and entertainment destination is seeking a Full-time Assistant Director of Food Service to join our team. Mile High Flea Market offers a fun, fast-paced working environment!
Tasks this position is responsible for include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Oversees restaurants and food/ beverage carts.
• Recruits, hires, trains, coaches, and develops team members.
• Develops, designs, and distributes Operational policies and procedures.
• Schedules team members and evaluates labor needs.
• Ensures all health department regulations, safety and sanitation requirements are met.
• Assists with budget development
• Provides superior customer service.
• Ensures all procedures are followed correctly by team members.
• Ensures food and product quality are meeting expectations.
• Helps develop new food and drink menu items.
• Ensures food and product quality is meeting expectations.
• Partners with Repair Team to maintain equipment.
• Evaluates food costs and profit margins.
• Completes analysis and reports as appropriate.
• Participates in physical inventory, ordering, and stocking.
• Partners with Director of Food Service and other Assistant Directors on a daily basis.
• Establishes new and improves existing processes and procedures.
• Performs performance evaluations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
– High Competency in Microsoft Office skills, as well as, the ability to learn other pc based applications.
– Strong leadership skills and desire for advancement.
– Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
– Must be organized and dependable
– Willingness to work “hands-on”
– Strong work ethic
– MUST be able to work weekends year-round
We offer competitive pay and full benefits after a 90 day wait period.
All resumes should be sent to Veronica@milehighfleamarket.com