HKE Solutions, LLC, a distributor of Foodservice Equipment in Colorado, has announced two exciting new offerings. The ME-MATE JUNIOR Tablet Temperature Check Sanitation Station and Clean Republic’s Disinfectant and Sanitizer
The Company has diversified its AV Department with the introduction of the ME-MATE JUNIOR Tablet Temperature Check Sanitation Station. During these challenging COVID-19 times, many facilities are looking for solutions to ensure the safety of their employees and guests. The ME -MATE Tablet is a perfect tool to help prevent potential carriers of COVID-19 from entering a facility.
• The ME-MATE JUNIOR is lightweight, portable, and sleek. This facial recognition temperature check sanitizing station has the ability to alert if a person is at safe or dangerous temperature from almost 3 feet away. An ideal option for any type of employee or guest entrance for offices, restaurants, movie theaters, convention centers, and more.
• Additional features include Mask Mode (scan with mask on, reminder alert if no mask), No Mask Mode, Attendance Mode (employee name and number will display to confirm the scan), Wi -Fi and Network Enabled, Connect Multiple Devices with one Interface, and many more!
• For more details, please contact David Knipp, HKE Solutions Sr. AV Sales, at 303-594 -9132 or email@example.com.
Clean Republic’s Disinfectant and Sanitizer kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses, yet is made using only three ingredients salt, water, and electricity. Their products are free from harsh chemicals and toxic fumes. The salt, water, and electricity combination produces hypochlorous acid (HOCI), which has been proven effective in the fight against COVID-19, per the EPA.
• The Disinfectant and Sanitizer is safe for all areas of a facility. From back the house (rated food safe), front of house, and restrooms to many aspects of curbside pick-up and delivery, their product is easy to use, safe, and effective.
• Many dispensing options are available. Clean Republic’s product offering of Pocket Size Hand Cleanser (great for retail sales), Touchless Dispensers, Spray Bottles, and Emist applications will cover most of your cleaning needs.
• Complimentary Marketing Kits are available to end user for advertising a clean and safe facility.
• List of Kill Claims, Safety Data Sheets, and EPA Certifications are available upon request.
• Contact Glenn Yerke, HKE Solutions Sales Associate, at 303 -552 -4679 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Category: Member News